Messed up my settings (noob here). How do I change settings via command line?

blink

As the title says, I'm a new user of unRAID.  I was following space invader one's video on setting up encryption on v6.4 and was unable to get the SSL certificate to work because of DNS rebinding protection (I have both a UBNT ER-X and am running Pi-Hole on a Raspberry Pi).  In the course of researching how to fix the DNS rebinding I came across a forum post where it was suggested we turn off and on the SSL to figure out if it's a router issue.  I did just that...  I turned it Off then turned it On (instead of Auto) and now I can't access the web GUI.

I am able to ssh in to the machine, but I'm unsure what I can do via command line to restore the SSL to Auto.  Did I shoot myself in the foot here and now have to start again from scratch?  Or is there a way of changing this? 

Thanks in advance for any guidance

thanks johnnie.black.  i followed your instructions and i'm able to gain access again to the web GUI. 

folllow up question:  i have a simple network with an edgerouter-x forwarding DNS requests to a pi-hole (hosted on a raspberry pi).  i edited the config on the er-x per unraid's recommendation on the settings -> identification page, but still get the DNS rebinding protection message.  Has anyone figured out how to solve this?  i'm sure i'm just not seeing something obvious and would appreciate anyone explaining to me what i'm missing.

thanks