Array Powering Down Automatically

I'm using unRAID 6.4 with a r710 server, the raid controller is a h200 that I flashed to IT mode to pass through the harddrives to the os. It seems like about every 2 to 3 days the array/server gets powered down. I have idrac6 on my server and it shows that there's no lost of power. The last power down time was 3 weeks ago. 

Here is the files from my unRAID server.

r710-diagnostics-20180124-2236.zip

The CPU is dual E5649 , Motherboard could be either XDX06, 0NH4P, or YMXG9 (r710 gen2). And i have dual power supplies so if one is bad the other will still power the server.

When I restart the server it says unclean shutdown.

I don't have a parity disk right now, I was planning on adding one in a couple weeks. But I don't want to spend the money if the server keeps "shutting down".

Would not having a parity disk cause this issue?

There is a plugin from @Squid that redirects updates to the syslog to your USB so that you can see the last syslog messages. Doesn't always help, but I had a problem with my server rebooting that was due to a kernel panic / machine check that helped me trace back to an bios performance tweak that worked fine on Windows. Seeing those final messages can be useful.

26 minutes ago, SSD said:

There is a plugin from @Squid that redirects updates to the syslog to your USB so that you can see the last syslog messages.

That plugin is called "Fix Common Problems'  and has a 'Troubleshooting' mode that does that.  As was said, it does not always provide the answer but even then It can help eliminate some possible causes.  As an example, when I had a similar issue with unexplained shutdowns, it did not indicate any software issues, so I had a good look for hardware issues and found I had a flaky PS.

Edited by Frank1940