Call Traces found on your server

mrlionman

Your disks are a mess.

Starts with this:

Mar 15 14:03:18 hoth kernel: Buffer I/O error on dev md5, logical block 0, async page read

(This is before the array even starts, and is disk #4)

Carries on with

Mar 20 17:08:29 hoth kernel: print_req_error: I/O error, dev sdm, sector 0

(A seagate unassigned device)

Numerous errors on a Lacie drive (which may or may not be the same drive as above, as it keeps getting different device labels)

You actual problem though is a call trace issued when docker is stopping.  May or may not be a "real" issue".  If you're worried, you can always delete and recreate your docker.img file and then reinstall the apps via Apps - Previous Apps

12 hours ago, mrlionman said:

thanks for the followup.  Is there something I can read to figure out how to NOT have my disks a mess?  Also are there steps I should take before deleting and recreating my docker.img file?

First make sure that notifications (Settings -> Notifications) are enabled so that you're made aware of problems when then occur so that you can fix them instead of letting them mount up.

I'd check cables and run extended SMART tests. While the tests are running read this.

Stop all dockers. Then stop the docker service in Settings -> Docker. Then you will have the option (a check box) to delete the image file. Once you've done that you can re-create it and start the docker service. Then us Community Applications (Apps -> Previous Apps)  to re-download your containers. All your settings will be applied as before.

Archived