Device is disabled (faulty drive?) content is emulated, BUT seen on unassigned devices

I've had a drive x'ed out for a few days, had a replacement sent overnight and it's pre-clearing right now.  But I just noticed that the sde device which I would think is faulty, is seen in unassigned devices as sdj...

Now does that mean that the drive is usable but for some reason the sdx is mixed up and unraid can't find it?  Should I mount it and try the scan again, or with the correct flag?

Any idea?  

It did have 2 unrecoverable sectors in the smart status for a while and was meaning to replace it ASAP.  I had an unclean shutdown last week where the whole server stopped responding and would not respond to SSH.  Web interface was only responding to clicking the tabs but nothing else, I could not initiate a reboot and/or array stop.

After a force reboot :/ it did a parity check and never noticed that the autocorrect was on in the scheduler...  It did correct some.  The drive stopped working a couple of days after the parity check ended.

2018-04-25 20_15_30-UNRAID_Main.png

parity-checks.log

Edited by stefer

Thanks Johnnie!

Well, since I bought a 10tb to replace that 2tb and I need the space, I will definitely replace it, and probably won't use it after, because I agree, it's not very healthy...

I'm hoping its not a dead sata port... my 10tb is almost done pre-clearing so once that's done I'll replace it AND the cable to be safe.