[Support] binhex - qBittorrentVPN

1 minute ago, wgstarks said:

IMO sounds like a qbit issue. The container has nothing to do with logins. Just fyi, you are now required by qbit to set a password other than the default. Sounds like you have already done this though. You can also whitelist your local network in the qbit settings to allow access without having to login if you are comfortable with that.

I thought so as well, but thought it might be a general networking issue. I've certainly changed from default login, so no issue there. I'm not on the new version of the qbit docker either (after hearing the issues decided to hold off for now). I can't think of anything that cause the issue im describing. If you cant think of anything ill try the whitelist (id prefer not to if i dont have to, even if it is just an internal address)

Any further thoughts? i can provide a log for qbit but im not sure how much it would help

1 minute ago, Zarroc said:

I thought so as well, but thought it might be a general networking issue. I've certainly changed from default login, so no issue there. I'm not on the new version of the qbit docker either (after hearing the issues decided to hold off for now). I can't think of anything that cause the issue im describing. If you cant think of anything ill try the whitelist (id prefer not to if i dont have to, even if it is just an internal address)

Any further thoughts? i can provide a log for qbit but im not sure how much it would help

I’m sure it couldn’t hurt to post your supervisord log as well as your docker run command. Someone might have some ideas here. I would probably also post on the qbit forum. Lots more users there.

21 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

I’m sure it couldn’t hurt to post your supervisord log as well as your docker run command. Someone might have some ideas here. I would probably also post on the qbit forum. Lots more users there.

hmmmm now that ive retried this. I've noticed that qbit web interface runs on port 8080 and chromium uses 8080 for its container port. is that what is getting me?

2 minutes ago, Zarroc said:

You might be right, i think i deleted the wrong setting tbh. which is why i was asking for default settings lol

You can get the most current template by deleting the docker and its image and then going to Apps tab>previous and re-installing from there. It will keep all your current settings but update the template. Most settings should have a default listed.

1 minute ago, Zarroc said:

image.png.e93c4f9a0326cb2a49c9811b774dcb9b.pngthis is where i had set it 

That doesn’t really show enough of the template for me to be sure but I don’t think that is the variable Web_UI. The proper setting will have the name of the variable shown. I think the field you are using is the one that controls the webUI link in the dropdown menu in the docker tab,

4 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

You can get the most current template by deleting the docker and its image and then going to Apps tab>previous and re-installing from there. It will keep all your current settings but update the template. Most settings should have a default listed.

okay so i delete docker, go to appdata and delete the entire qbit folder? and then reinstall from CA?

Edited by Zarroc