[closed] Plex Docker stops working after Unraid restart

DJay

alright thanks. I am sorry for the confusion.

I myself checking the correct logs and didn't notice I posted the wrong once.

I just asked in the plex forums.

Will see if they can help, or I try another repo. Even though I doubt another repo will help.

51 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

That's fine, but there should also be a support thread for that docker in this forum, that's what I meant.

I didn't find it. I searched for all plex dockers here and came across this:

Where they recommend the plex forums.

I certainly would prefer feedback of you guys here, which seem to have deeper know-how (my impression from reads)

k.  Then we know that you're running the "official" version from PlexInc themselves.  Possibly have to be logged in to the Plex forums to be able to hit the appropriate page or the link is just plain wrong (PlexInc version isn't the most recommended one to use around here - Most people would suggest either LinuxServer or Binhex to use for Plex)  You can also hit the big "PLEX" on the page to go back one and then find where you're supposed to actually be.

27 minutes ago, Squid said:

k.  Then we know that you're running the "official" version from PlexInc themselves.  Possibly have to be logged in to the Plex forums to be able to hit the appropriate page or the link is just plain wrong (PlexInc version isn't the most recommended one to use around here - Most people would suggest either LinuxServer or Binhex to use for Plex)  You can also hit the big "PLEX" on the page to go back one and then find where you're supposed to actually be.

Thanks.

I just switched to the one of LinuxServer and have the same problem.

Will look for the support thread now.

Archived