Docker Apps Disappeared

joefig44

2 hours ago, Squid said:

Or alternatively, you're misunderstanding docker mappings.

On plex if you map say /movies to /mnt/user/HD Movies, then within plex you tell it to look at /movies for the files, not /mnt/user/HD Movies

Something is not right...neither of that works.  When I go in to add a library, I cannot browse in the GUI to where the /mnr/user is.  It seems to only  provide folders within the Plex app.

43 minutes ago, joefig44 said:

I read through the FAQ, but didn't see instructions on how I post my docker run command.

Here I quote the instructions from that link Squid gave you:

On 5/26/2017 at 12:03 PM, Squid said:

At the very least, you should post the docker "run" command that will appear when you install / edit the application (you can always make any change and then change it back and hit "Apply" to get the docker run command to appear

Untitled.thumb.png.a9adf5d740f4ad5f438c566ccad6d153.png

What exactly are you having difficulty with?

3 hours ago, trurl said:

Here I quote the instructions from that link Squid gave you:

What exactly are you having difficulty with?

Thank you, here is the run command:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='PlexMediaServer' --net='host' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -v '/mnt/user/appdata/PlexMediaServer':'/config':'rw' 'limetech/plex' 

2c0bfac9fc3e64a134b2ca5f14b993b689f200ba6ad76719a97ef6f8088b63ad

When adding a library in Plex, I cannot seem to be able to add the /mnt/user/HD Movies location or the /mnt/user/HD TV Series location that my unraid server tells me is there (as per the Shares menu).

Archived