Wrong disk but SN matches

Not since changing the parity and doing a parity build. The backup is a week old and has a different disk config.

I had a 8tb Parity and a 4tb Parity 2. Changed out the 4tb Parity 2 for a 8tb.

Built parity, everything looked good. Upgraded the OS, and rebooted. And this is what I was presented with.

My backup is from before the parity 2 upgrade.

I'm ok with doing another Parity build, though not happy about it. But I don't want this to happen again and seems like a bug or corruption of some sort.

18 minutes ago, bnevets27 said:

True. Well I did a new config and trust parity so I'm back up. Would like to know what happen to have caused that but oh well. 

Corrupt super.dat? 

That would make sense but can't say for sure.

Be sure to get a new backup of flash. You can download at Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup

1 hour ago, bnevets27 said:

Corrupt super.dat? 

I think it's likely. The trouble is that it isn't a human-readable file. If you try to view it in a text editor you'll see your disk serial numbers embedded in it but it's essentially a binary file with no easy means of interpreting its contents. Maybe the system ought to keep a second copy on the flash device.