Upgrading license more expensive!

I've been usinig unRAID now for more than 2 years....

I got my server up and running with a old tower I got for free, with space for 6 drives.... so, when I bought my license, I went with the Basic one for $59.

Now I'm starting to look at expanding, maybe even add a second server.

But looking at the current pricing, if I want to upgrade to Plus or Pro, I will be paying MORE for it than if I originally bought a Plus/Pro license.

Basic $59

Plus $89

Pro $129

To upgrade from Basic to Plus is $39 (total of $98 for a Plus license)

To upgrade from Basic to Pro is $79 (total of $138 for a Pro license)

To upgrade from Plus to Pro is $49 (total of $138 for a Pro license)

Why are we being charged more for further supporting you? Or am I bad at maths here.......

hoe can this be if i say purchase from my unraid interface i have a basic license i stil get a cart price of 129 dollar if i select pro.

How can i upgrade from basic to pro then.

It looks to me as a strange double payment system.

Can someone clarify this for me how i can get an upgrade from basic to pro for the 79 dollars it stateson the pricing page.

6 hours ago, sojab0on said:

hoe can this be if i say purchase from my unraid interface i have a basic license i stil get a cart price of 129 dollar if i select pro.

How can i upgrade from basic to pro then.

It looks to me as a strange double payment system.

Can someone clarify this for me how i can get an upgrade from basic to pro for the 79 dollars it stateson the pricing page.

If you already have a Basic registration key and want to upgrade, login to the webGui and navigate to the Tools > Registration page.  From there, click Upgrade Key.  You will be taken to a page with your upgrade options that you can then select and purchase.

• Like 1