Need Help with Sonarr

I have the docker pointing to where everything needs to be. It is set up the same way as Radarr and Radarr works perfectly. 

The issue I am running into is that Sonarr isn't moving my completed shows from the completed folder.

My /downloads path is: /mnt/user/MyMedia/ which is where my completed folder is and 

My /tv path is: /mnt/user/MyMedia/Tv Shows/

I am using the linuxserver Sonarr

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have been having this issue for a long time now and have tried almost everything I have seen on forums and google. 

Sonarr is creating the folders but nothing ever gets populated so i get 2-4x of the same show. 

1 hour ago, gweari said:

I have the docker pointing to where everything needs to be. It is set up the same way as Radarr and Radarr works perfectly. 

The issue I am running into is that Sonarr isn't moving my completed shows from the completed folder.

My /downloads path is: /mnt/user/MyMedia/ which is where my completed folder is and 

My /tv path is: /mnt/user/MyMedia/Tv Shows/

I am using the linuxserver Sonarr

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have been having this issue for a long time now and have tried almost everything I have seen on forums and google. 

Sonarr is creating the folders but nothing ever gets populated so i get 2-4x of the same show. 

Not an Unraid support issue, use the dedicated support threads created for Sonarr.

• 2 weeks later...