Does UNRAID work with wi-fi

I have created a boot USB, but when I boot up (in GUI mode) on my PC Lenovo Yoga laptop cannot get any further because UNRAID doesn't recognise its on the network, unfortunately this computer has no ethernet port, when i boot this computer with Windows networking works fine. When I tried the same boot USB on another computer that does have ethernet connector then it works, but this is my main computer and so I dont want to use this as UNRAID device.

Edited by Paul Taylor

okay i found an old computer that I thought was broken but is not. So I now have it running am I correct in saying that unRAID is in essene a way to create a NAS drive, but one that can be run with any old computer and drives of differing sizes and you dont need to work out upfront what size it needs to be and therefore is it more affordable then  a Qnap, Synology offering

Unraid can be just a NAS if you want, pretty much as low or high powered as desired. There are people running everything from 2TB to 100's of TB. Depending on the hardware you run it on, it can host docker applications or virtual machines as well.

What did you expect it to be when you first found it?