Stumped with some or all files unprotected on my main share

I have been stumped with my main share showing some or all files unprotected. I have browsed all the forum posts I could find and have not found a solution for my situation. All shares show this error. I have a parity drive and single cache drive. All shares except my main data share are set to cache only so I would expect this error. The main share I created is has cache set to no. When I compute the share it shows 0 bytes on the cache drive. The cache drive does have a folder (Network HDD) for my main share however it is empty. I intend to replace a drive soon and need to be sure that the parity is correct. I am aware that unRaid parity is not faultless and isn't a replacement for a backup however at this time I cannot afford to separately back up all files. I ran a parity check yesterday which completed with 0 errors. I have attached the diag zip here.  Thank you.

fileserver-diagnostics-20190723-2059.zip

Edited by satmeiler
37 minutes ago, satmeiler said:

I cannot afford to separately back up all files

Many of us can't backup all files. You just need to be sure you have another copy of any important and irreplaceable files. You get to decide which files are important and irreplaceable.