Replaced/Rebuilt with larger drive; Unraid Shows original size

mikesp18

Hello, All.

I had a drive fail and so I followed the instructions on the wiki and replaced the drive.  Originally a 4TB drive, replaced with an 8TB drive.  2x Parity drives, both 8TB also.  In the Unraid Main page, the Disk reads as 4TB, instead of the 8TB. Partition size is recognized correctly (Partition size:   7,814,026,532 KB (K=1024))

I seem to have made a mess of things. I'm sorry I've posted so many times :(

I've had Unraid running in the same Computer for 4 years without major issue.  Same shares have been set up for 4 years also.  Recently I have a drive give out, and while replaced, I seem to have multiple issues that keep coming up, some I've posted in other threads and I truly thank everyone that has helped.

Next issue I've run into: I don't seem to have write access to my shares.  I'm not sure how this happened, I didn't change any settings in the shares.  I cannot write files from a Windows machine under SMB shares.  I also cannot write files on the Unraid machine itself using Krusader.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?  Again thank you guys.  I'd always felt reasonably good about my set up, but this week feel like such a failure at this.

Edit: FWIW I cannot add any additional shares now either.

orcrist-diagnostics-20191123-0817.zip

Shares.png

Edited by mikesp18