System Meltdown after Upgrade?

Upgraded from 6.8.0-rc6 to 6.8.0-rc7 yesterday and after reboot, I'm seeing some strange things.

• All of my array disks are missing.  unRAID understands what should be there (shows disk serial number and says missing).
    • These disks are attached to SAS9211-8i
    • The LSI card sees all the disks upon boot (so does the BIOS)
  • My PCI NIC is not seen in unRAID
    • Only the onboard NIC is being seen;  BIOS sees all NICs appropriately
  • My unRAID users are gone, but ROOT and the ROOT password work fine
  • Unassigned devices are missing 
    • This includes a SSD cache drive and SSD vm/docker storage
    • Also a USB attached unassigned disk is missing as well (but seen in BIOS during boot)

I downgraded from rc7 back down to rc6, but still having the same issue after reboot.  This is a relatively new system, its been running solid for about 2 months now.  I'm still in the process of getting backups going, I'd rather not have to start over :(   Though, with it not seeing disks right now, I don't think starting over would even help.  I originally thought something wrong with my backplane, but then I don't understand the PCI NIC not being seen and the user(s) missing.  

Edited by birdsofprey02

I rebooted a few times and no dice.  The final time, I shut down and unplugged...   When you asked for the diagnostics, I fired it back up and all is well.  Re-upgraded to RC7 again and rebooted and its still up and running fine.  Seems like an odd course of events.

This server (Lenovo TS410) has a 450watt power supply.  I'm using 4 SAS disks on a PCI controller connected to a SAS backplane, 2 SSDs, 1 dvd-rom...  You think I'm underpowered?  Or USB key problem?  I'll backup asap, but that just seemed odd to me.

I am about to transfer everything to a new case that will have a 700watt PSU, but I didn't think that was my issue here.  My UPS usb cable is plugged into unRAID and it has a mac and the unRAID and it says only 173watts being used generally.