Plex Unable to connect

I need your help, I had to rebuild my server, when to the docker and installed the Plex Media server.  Said it installed and all good.

However, when I start the Plex WebUI i get the following error:

This site can’t be reached

192.168.100.101 refused to connect.

Search Google for 192 168 100 101 32400 web index

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I have searched the forums and have yet to come up with a fix.

Maybe not related but the user shares used by your dockers and VMs aren't configured correctly. You want appdata, domains, and system shares all on cache and stay on cache so they don't take a performance hit from parity, and so they don't keep array disks spinning.

Do you actually have any VMs? It looks like your BIOS is setup so they aren't allowed. Go to Settings - VM Manager, disable and delete the libvirt image. Leave disabled until your user shares are fixed or leave disabled forever if you don't / can't run VMs.

Go to Settings - Docker, disable and delete the docker image. It is always safe to do this because your dockers can be easily installed just as they were using the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page. Leave disabled until your user shares are fixed.

Go to Shares - User Shares and set your appdata, domains, and system shares to cache-prefer.

Go to Main - Array Operations and Move Now. Wait for it to complete, then post new diagnostics.

6 hours ago, trurl said:

Leave disabled until your user shares are fixed.

35 minutes ago, Scuba Dude said:

Attached is the newest diagnostic

Still not working.

Your user shares are not fixed. I wanted the diagnostics to confirm that you  had successfully moved those shares to cache, before you attempted to do anything else. They were not completely moved.

6 hours ago, trurl said:

Go to Settings - Docker, disable and delete the docker image.

Did you actually delete the docker image?

43 minutes ago, Scuba Dude said:

There are no VM's.  Setting - VM Manager - there is no option to disable. 

I'm not sure what causes this, maybe a bug due to not actually having VM supported. You may have to manually edit config/domains.cfg on flash to get this disabled so you can delete libvirt image, since it is still mounted so it can't be moved, and you don't need it anyway.

Lets look at this in more detail. What do you get from the command line with these?

ls -lah /mnt/cache/system/libvirt
ls -lah /mnt/disk1/system/libvirt
ls -lah /mnt/cache/system/docker
ls -lah /mnt/disk1/system/docker
ls -lah /mnt/cache/appdata
ls -lah /mnt/disk1/appdata