Start with multiple ports up

Apologies if this question has been answered, I searched and couldn't find it.

My unraid box has dual NICs. For a couple years, I've been just using ETH0 with no issues. I recently realized a need to run multiple Plex servers and found a great guide on using the second NIC to create a DHCP pool. Works great. Only problem is that when the server starts, ETH1 is down and needs to be manually brought up. A small nuisance, but annoying nonetheless. I couldn't find it in my conf files or in the UI settings, but I'm sure it must be possible to start unraid with ETH0 and ETH1 up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ah, thanks all. I assumed that setting the port to automatic assignment would mess with the DHCP it needs to handle for the dockers. I've set it for now and will test to confirm when I can - family is currently streaming and I don't think, "But I want to test the network!" will go over well with the kids :)

Edit:

Totally exploded. I thought the guide I'd followed (here) mentioned no assigned IP, which I've confirmed. My Plex dockers errored with a "container not found" message. No IP assigned. Removed the "automatic" from ETH1 and everything came back to life. 

Edited by Crlaozwyn