All Files Unprotected

As was said if you want files on the cache to be protected then you need at least 2 drives as a cache pool in the cache configured as RAID1 (the default for 2 drives) to give redundancy.

An alternative strategy is to leave them unprotected but use a plugin like CA backup to make periodic backups to the array.

2 hours ago, n4152394 said:

ok
But in the cache there is also the "System" directory

and "cabackup" only manages a directory and not the disk

Normally system share should only have your docker and libvirt images. libvirt image can be backed up with CA backup and docker image is easily recreated, since it only includes the executable code of your dockers, which are easily reinstalled with the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page.

1 hour ago, n4152394 said:

I just put two 4 TB disks in parity as requested and that does not change anything.

I relaunched the "Parity-Check"

The cache is still not protected,

I didn't have that on the old version.

Because you still only have a single drive in cache. Please kindly watch SpaceInvader One basic guides on youtube (or read the Unraid wiki if text is more your thing).

Single-drive cache = "not protected" = any data on cache is not protected, including anything still waiting to be moved to the array.

3 hours ago, n4152394 said:

I just put two 4 TB disks in parity as requested

Nobody requested that you have dual parity, we were talking about having 2 disks in the cache pool.

3 hours ago, n4152394 said:

I didn't have that on the old version.

What old version are you talking about? It has been this way for a very long time, but I see you joined the forum before V6. In V5 there was literally no way to have cache protected, since it didn't support multiple disks in cache pool. But it also didn't have anything to warn you of that fact.

There is no way to have cache protected without multiple disks in cache pool. Either setup cache pool or just make sure you backup anything you consider important in cache and forget about that warning indicator.