Share levels again!

Hi guys ... I want to 'file' my TV show episodes  within seasons. Not bothered if the seasons themselves coexist across drives but each seasons episodes MUST be on the same disk. I currently have 'split only the top directory' set but unfortunately this, as I filled up my drive completely, defaults to the folder 'tv'. What do I need to get it right? I also had a minimum space on drive left set as 50GB but for some reason it chewed it's way through all of this WITHOUT cutting off. Is this a known problem also? Cheers!

Your description is incomplete and unclear, to me at least. How are these getting written? What user share is it writing to? Is the folder 'tv' a subfolder in a user share, or is it a user share?

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip file to your NEXT post. That will let me get a closer look at the settings for your user shares.

6 hours ago, superloopy1 said:

I filled up my drive completely, defaults to the folder 'tv'. What do I need to get it right? I also had a minimum space on drive left set as 50GB but for some reason it chewed it's way through all of this WITHOUT cutting off.

Split Level has precedence over Minimum Free and Allocation Method, so it sounds like you didn't let it split anything to other disks. Maybe just need to split the next level.