Connect to Unraid Server having a private wan network id.

I live in India, and the ISP we have here is a local vendor, that uses some NAT on his level to assign IP to my router. As a result I have a private WAN address. As a result I am unable to port forward to my unraid server's openvpn docker. Is there any way I can make my server accessible from public internet by using some other vpn that the server connects to? Sorry I am total noob at this, and even having a CS degree does not help.

7 hours ago, Tushar Garg said:

Is there any way I can make my server accessible from public internet by using some other vpn that the server connects to?

I second the suggestion of ZeroTier.  In addition to OpenVPN and WireGuard (both of which require port forwarding) for accessing my server, I also have ZeroTier setup.  It creates a virtual LAN for all the devices in a ZT network. 

Even though I mostly use WireGuard, I find myself using ZeroTier quite often as no VPN connection needs to be established and all you need to know is the IP address ZT assigns to your server.  It is then accessible from anywhere over the Internet from another device in the ZT network.