Unmountable: unsupported partition layout

Ben4

Before I start, I made a backup of my server. I upgraded my raid controller on my dell server from a PERC 6/i to a H700. The old controller only read up to 2TB and I have 4TB drives. The new H700 controller shows my full drive capacity. Each disk on the controller is configured as individual vdisks (total of 5) with raid 0 (only way i know to get it to be JBOD) When unraided booted up it did recognized the drives ( 5 drives total, 1 parity 4 data). So assigned all of the drives like i did on the previous controller and unraid recommend a parity check which i did (reading on the forums, i think i probably should have waited). After the parity check completed i go the message next to each drive Unmountable: unsupported partition layout. Now i'm not sure what to do next. Am i able to get the drives mounted or should I just format the disk and restore my server from a backup. I've attached the syslog.

Edited by Ben4
Diags uploaded

It's normal for Unraid to complain since the disks won't be using the full partition, since partitions are outside parity you should be able to re-create them by having Unraid rebuild one disk at a time, you can see if it works by stopping the array, unassigning one of the data disks, then start the array and check if the emulated disk mounts, if yes stop and re-assign it again to rebuild on top, then repeat for the other disks.

I stopped the array and unassigned disk1 (chose no device, don't see unassigned), but unraid won't let me start the array, the option is grayed out.

***I forgot to mention in my original post that when the server first booted up, before i did the parity check i did a new config under tools in an effort to get unraid to recognize the disk. I read that somewhere on the unraid forum, so I don't know if this made my problem worst.

Edited by Ben4
Left out info