Unassigned devices called in safe mode (SOLVED)

When running in safe mode my log shows the following, it points to the unassigned devices plugin that I do not use at all (and I am even running in safe mode at the moment). So looks like something in the base is referencing a plugin ?

Feb 21 06:48:47 Tower nginx: 2020/02/21 06:48:47 [error] 2369#2369: *379417 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.1, server: , request: "POST /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.1.5"

Edited by Helmonder
3 hours ago, Helmonder said:

When running in safe mode my log shows the following, it points to the unassigned devices plugin that I do not use at all (and I am even running in safe mode at the moment). So looks like something in the base is referencing a plugin ?

Feb 21 06:48:47 Tower nginx: 2020/02/21 06:48:47 [error] 2369#2369: *379417 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.1, server: , request: "POST /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.1.5"

Post diagnostics.

At this moment I am not running safe mode.

When I was running safe mode the error in the log appeared.. Also not the first time.. I have seen it there a number of times over the last few weeks, also in safe mode... 

I was not clear in my message: I actually added in Unassigned Devices to see if that would make the message go away. It did not. And even appeared in safe mode.

I will remove it again and reboot in safe mode so I can get you a diagnostics in safe mode..

Edited by Helmonder
4 minutes ago, Helmonder said:

At this moment I am not running safe mode.

When I was running safe mode the error in the log appeared.. Also not the first time.. I have seen it there a number of times over the last few weeks, also in safe mode... 

I was not clear in my message: I actually added in Unassigned Devices to see if that would make the message go away. It did not. And even appeared in safe mode.

I will remove it again and reboot in safe mode so I can get you a diagnostics in safe mode..

Run in safe mode and then run diagnostics.  Your first post said you were running in safe mode and UD was not installed.  Your diagnostics showed both of those things were not correct.  How can we help you with inaccurate information?  Just posting one log entry is not very helpful. 

Hi,

That is what I wrote in my last post.. I also said in that same post that I was not clear in my message, again: sorry for that.

As stated I am now running in safe mode, I will wait for the error to appear again and post it together with a diagnostics.

Have I understood correctly that that is what you would like me to do ?

Thanks for your assistance.

36 minutes ago, Helmonder said:

Hi,

That is what I wrote in my last post.. I also said in that same post that I was not clear in my message, again: sorry for that.

As stated I am now running in safe mode, I will wait for the error to appear again and post it together with a diagnostics.

Have I understood correctly that that is what you would like me to do ?

Thanks for your assistance.

Yes.

Here it is:

Feb 21 15:05:52 Tower nginx: 2020/02/21 15:05:52 [error] 2368#2368: *28589 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.1, server: , request: "POST /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.1.5"

tower-diagnostics-20200221-1507.zip