Unmountable No file system??

Disk 1 has SMART issues. You should be able to see these on the Dashboard. Do you have Notifications setup to alert you immediately by email or other agent when a problem is detected?

Do you have another copy of anything important and irreplaceable?

Do you have a replacement disk? Rebuilding to a new disk won't fix the unmountable. Maybe best approach would be to unassign it, repair the emulated disk, then rebuild to a new disk.

1 hour ago, Mattti1912 said:

I cant see any problems in my dashboard..

Look again. You should be seeing a SMART warning (thumbs down) on disk1. And you should setup Notifications so you don't get into this situation again.

how do i change the cache to the ssd?

I don't understand. The SSD is already assigned to cache. If you are talking about my other note about those shares that should be on cache, forget that for now.

i dont have a new disk.

is it possible to format the corrupt disk??

You can but you will lose everything on it. The disk has pending sectors. It might be possible to get them reallocated by preclearing it, but you can't do that with it in the array.

If you don't care about anything on the disk you can remove it and set a New Config without it and rebuild parity. 

Then you can try preclearing it to see if you can get those pending secctors reallocated.

If you preclear the disk it will be even more impossible to recover anything from it since it will be completely overwritten with zeros.

Let's try it this way:

1. Stop array
  2. Unassign disk1
  3. Start array with nothing assigned as disk1
  4. Post a new screenshot of the array disks, and new diagnostics and we will see where to go from there.

Disk1 will be emulated from the parity calculation by reading the rest of the array. Probably the emulated disk will still be unmountable, but we can try to repair the filesystem on the emulated disk then go from there.

If we can repair the emulated disk, then we can try to rebuild the disk. Since the rebuild will write the entire disk maybe that will force the pending sectors to be reallocated.

2 hours ago, Mattti1912 said:

Hello again

I do not have a parity drive, and when i unassign disk1 i can start the array..

Why not just remove that questionable disk and forget about it then, at least for now. You have plenty of free space on the other disk, and you said you had backups of the important things.

You can preclear the disk as I mentioned before to see if overwriting the whole disk will get those pending sectors reallocated and if that works you can add it again.