Unable to reboot or stop docker

I am currently trying Unraid and have a few docker apps - binhex-plex, binhex-sabnzbd, binhex-sonarr, binhex-radarr.

Every day after a few hours of idling, most docker apps (plex, sonarr & radarr) stop responding. My plex server will no longer show online and I can't log in to the plex gui. Same thing for Sonarr and Radarr.

If I try to stop the apps, the "stopping docker" starts but doesn't complete. If I try to to reboot my server, it hangs.

I am at wits-ends trying to figure this out and hoping you're able to help me... pls!

Diagnostics zip attached,

hermes-diagnostics-20200309-1830.zip

There is a dump at the end of your syslog, not sure what that's about, but wouldn't hurt to do memtest.

You have 2 different sized disks in your cache pool, and I'm not sure there isn't something wrong with it. The btrfs-info doesn't look right to me. I will ask @johnnie.black to take a look, but it is very late where he is so it may be a few hours before he will see this.

Shouldn't cause your symptoms, but you have appdata, domains, and system shares setup wrong. All of these are created cache-prefer by default, but you have changed some of them, and they all have files on the array. I just want to note this here now for later correction.

6 minutes ago, trurl said:

And you should consider how you want the pool to be setup if you continue to use different sized disks. Default raid1 only gives a mirror with total capacity equal to the smaller of the 2 disks.

Thank you both. I will do this and report back if I that fixes it.Cheers!