Unraid Consistently Crashes at 4.2% during Parity Check

I moved my drives and raid card over to a new system (Intel R2000 server), and now the system crashes to the boot screen whenever I run a parity check (specifically 4.2% in). Initially I thought it could be the CPU overheating, so I replaced the thermal paste because it was old and dry. That didn't help. I saw another thread saying that it could be the PSU but I doubt that is the problem as I have redundant PSUs and the problem still occurs with any combination of them. To me, this seems like a hardware problem, but I've spent the last day ruling out every hardware problem I can think of and it has changed nothing so I am probably wrong. In the process of moving the drives over, I had to create a new USB drive to run Unraid because with the old one the server wouldn't connect to my network. That USB drive is my current suspect. I still have my old USB drive and I am going to try a parity check while running Unraid off that, but if that doesn't work I have no clue what to do. 

Edit: the old USB drive failed parity as well 

Edited by PhoenixI7

The diagnostics you posted earlier indicate parity was invalid. You said you were checking parity, but if parity is invalid then I assume you hadn't built parity yet. So instead of checking parity you were building it. Is that correct?

Is that syslog after a crash? Doesn't look like any parity disk was assigned.

I tried removing the drives to see if it crashes and found that it still does. Which means that parity is not the problem. It keeps crashing at an uptime of 21 - 22 minutes with and without the drives, so it might even be crashing. It could just be rebooting after 20 minutes for some reason. 

Edited by PhoenixI7