Help Device is disabled contents emulated

I had a couple brand new ironwolf NAS drive show up and wanted to update my disk.  I pulled the parity drive and replaced it and all went well.  Rebuilt the array.  Went back in after it was done stopped array added another one in disk 1 something happened and now its showing device disable contents emulated.  I stopped the array did a preclear of the drive and woke up to it being done added it back in started the array and its still showing disabled contents emulated.  The array is in a sync/data rebuild and its says its going to take 350 days......  I may have gone wrong in my steps as of right now it looks like i lost all my data some how its not a big deal at this stage in the game as my goal was to learn Unraid and only had on 100 gigs of movies to play with and some backed up files.    Any ways   whats going on with the disk?   I have attached a copy of the smart report.  

ST8000VN004-2M2101_WKD11RF5-20200411-0556.pdf

9 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

We need the generated zip file, upload that.

I am on a mac.   When I go to tools diagnostics and click download it just dumps a folder with lots in it in my downloads.   I just did it again and watched it come in as a ZIP and when it finishes it goes into folder status.    How do I get you a zip file?   I did re enter the file and its now up in the messages and all there from the folder if that helps

Edited by lycokayaker

Now he has posted all the contents.

I am going to delete all of those. It is way too much trouble for us to download all of them separately. You need to figure out how to get us the zip file. Help us help you. Apparently johnnie was able to get it before you edited your post, but we need the zip file, and you need to figure out how to get it and post it.

I guarantee your Mac isn't downloading a folder. Downloading a folder isn't something you can do from a web page. It is downloading a zip file, and opening it for you. You need to find the zip file it's downloading.

6 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

From the diags when first rebuilt disk1 it was unmountable, but instead of checking filesystem you formatted the disk, so all data is gone, format is never part of a rebuild, do you still have the old disk?

pretty sure in my newness to all of this the original disk got reformatted along the way.   How do i get the new disk up and running?   working on the Zip file.

If the disk is disabled you have to rebuild it, even though it is empty, since it isn't in sync with parity. Either that or rebuild parity.

But first you have to fix whatever is causing it to get disabled. Syslog is only since reboot, and so isn't telling us what happened before.

SMART for the disk looks OK. Check all connections for all disks, power and SATA, both ends, including any power splitters.

You might also setup Syslog Server so you can get your syslog saved somewhere you can retrieve it after a reboot:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/?do=findComment&comment=781601