Unable to remotely access unraid server

Hi Gurus

I was trying to troubleshoot my server remotely and turned off my docker by mistake. What are the options I have to access my server remotely?

This is the information I have

1. I know the public ip of my remote server

2. I know the ports that are open

Can I SSH or access my server in anyway to start my docker?

Thanks

20 minutes ago, trurl said:

You shouldn't access your server remotely except through VPN.

Your server shouldn't have a public ip or ports opened to it.

Probably you are being hacked already.

I am not sure what you mean by server shouldnt have a public ip or port. I know public ip because that is the ip used when I configured duckdns for reverse proxy configuration

I have ports open on my router because of the same reason.

I am not sure whether I am being hacked, but all I need is to turn the docker on. And btw - docker is disabled by me and no one else. 

Edited by nmandela

Since you were accessing your server remotely via a docker container (OpenVPN-AS presumably), once you turned it off you've lost access to that server.  So far as SSH is concerned, unless you also forwarded the applicable ports for SSH to the router (doubtful since you were using a VPN in the first place), then no way of regaining control remotely.

Going forward though, it might not be a bad idea to instead look at the Wireguard plugin instead of an OpenVPN container as (while you'd still be in the same boat if you disabled it), you would be able to stop the array, disable docker etc and still maintain access at all times.