Ver 6.5.2 - Array Stuck At Mounting Disks

Hello!  I have an issue with unraid 6.5.2 server i had to do a unclean' shutdown, I am now no longer able to load the array the server will hang at 'mounting disks

i thought it might have been because of the ram so i changed it same problem then i thought maybe it was a bad HD that i had so i just got done pre -clearing  so started up the array its been 20mins & its still stuck at 'mounting disks 

any suggestions?

Thanks.

OK where do I go to do this remember I’m new to this whole unraid thing and you actually teaching me some things I never knew how to do and I really appreciate this

Are you telling me to go to the server disconnect the connections to the SSD  then turn the server back on go to the PC and unassigned the SSD then start the array

Edited by Jmoney
20 minutes ago, Jmoney said:

Are you telling me to go to the server disconnect the connections to the SSD  then turn the server back on go to the PC and unassigned the SSD then start the array

There was no need to disconnect, just unassign it, but disconnecting will accomplish the same.