Media Export Workstation

Hello all, thanks in advance for responses.  I am about to setup my first UnRaid box and wanted some suggestions on it's configuration before I actually start configuring it.  The goal of the machine is, primarily to be an Adobe Media Encoder server and NAS for our videos.  Secondarily it will serve as an FTP server for a few locations to backup data to. The Hardware I have going into it is:
1)Threadripper 3970x

2) Asus ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha
3) 128 GB G.Skill DDR4 4000 (Though this might not boot, may have to exchange for 3200)
4) Eight Ironwolf 12TB Drives
5) Two Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 SSDs

6) One Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 SSD
7) RTX 2080Ti

What I imagine I will do with the drives is obviously all the spinning drives will be in an array.  I was thinking then I'd create a striped array with the two 1TB drives and use it for VMs (Only if there is an automated process for backing these up to the array, any suggestions for a plugin perhaps?).  I would then use the 250GB SSD as cache for the array.

What I am hoping is that working projects can live in the 2TB stripe array, and then be moved to the large array once finished.  What I would really like to do with the large array is set it up as one large share (So as not to waste any space with guesses in allocation) and allow both the Media Encoding machine and the FTP server to access it as needed.

Anyone see any issues with this layout?

I recommend starting a new thread with a short description of the exact issue you are facing.

I suspect the reason you didn't get any responses in this thread was the extremely general nature of your post. There just wasn't really a question I could see, only a vague request for comments. I personally didn't see anything I could add.

If you can ask a specific question you should get a direct answer.

Like what just happened. You said you have questions, and is anyone willing to help?

My direct answer is yes, ask away.