Plex docker randomly turns unhealthy

I am new to unraid and docker containers. I have just installed unraid on both of my fileservers, and I installed the official plex docker via the community appstore. I got Plex working, but it seems like it randomly goes down and the docker container changes state to unhealthy, and my plex server is unreachable. This has happened at least two times since it was set up 5 hours ago. The first time I restarted the container. That fixed it. The second time I started troubleshooting the problem, and it just came back online. The container state turned healthy and the server came back online. From the logs I can see quite a few entries like these:

Connection to 85.90.246.82 closed by remote host.
connect: No route to host
Not sure if they're related or not. I am also posting my config as a screenshot under. I have no idea what I am doing, so I may have configured it wrong. Please help. I have had so much problems with unraid since I started swapping over from my windows server 2016. I am already starting to regret the change. 

plex.JPG

1 hour ago, trurl said:

The screenshot often doesn't show some important details. Post your docker run command as explained in this very first link in the Docker FAQ:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='Plex-Media-Server' --net='host' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PLEX_CLAIM'='claim-[redacted]' -e 'PLEX_UID'='99' -e 'PLEX_GID'='100' -e 'VERSION'='latest' -v '/tmp/':'/transcode':'rw' -v '/mnt/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/Plex-Media-Server':'/config':'rw' 'plexinc/pms-docker' 

b379ab8691e27d8d027b81000d533f3b0bb7656d63e486ee6cc081f35b94e158

The command finished successfully!

I don't know if the claim-key is usefull more than once, but I redacted the key :)

Also, not sure if this might be an issue, but the server is running pre-clear on 10 drives at the same time. It shows the cpu loads in the 90-100% range more or less constant. My thinking, coming from the "wonderful" MS-world, is that this would only cause the plex server to buffer, not to make the entire container go unhealthy and unreachable.

I noticed in your diagnostics you had some remote shares mounted with Unassigned Devices. Does plex use these?

Your only mapping that would reach these (as well as the rest of your disks and user shares local to the Unraid server) is /mnt:/data

But, Unassigned Devices need to be mapped with the slave option, which you don't have in your /mnt mapping.

11 hours ago, trurl said:

I noticed in your diagnostics you had some remote shares mounted with Unassigned Devices. Does plex use these?

Your only mapping that would reach these (as well as the rest of your disks and user shares local to the Unraid server) is /mnt:/data

But, Unassigned Devices need to be mapped with the slave option, which you don't have in your /mnt mapping.

Yes, these shares are media shares from my second fileserver, and are only mapped to this server for Plex. I followed the link you posted, but it doesn't really tell me how to do this. I found this in one of the linked post by Squid, but not really sure how to do this or where i can edit the mount point:

As far as I can tell, Plex gets access to the shares. I can view media in Plex from those shares.

Again, I am sorry for the level of n00bishness :( After years of windows admin, the dark and scary world of linux is confusing to me 😆 I really appreciate all the help guys! You are the best! ❤️ 

I am also experiencing problems with the trenscoder sometimes. It won't start. Not sure if this is a config-issue or something else. I have mapped transcoding to the ram-disk. I am thinking of maybe moving it to the cache-drive temporarily just to see if that solves that problem. But I am not quite sure where in the filestructure I can mount the transcode folder so that it will put it on my cache drive...

19 hours ago, TrondHjertager said:

I found this in one of the linked post by Squid, but not really sure how to do this or where i can edit the mount point:

Actually that post spells it out a little better than the one I gave:

On 5/26/2017 at 10:57 AM, Squid said:

you need to adjust your volume mappings mode (usually either RW or Read Only) to be RW:Slave or Read Only:Slave) by editing the template, and then clicking "Edit" on the volume being passed to the container.

Click on the icon for your Plex on the Dashboard or Docker page and select Edit. That will take you to the Edit Container page (same as the Add Container page you used to setup plex docker). Beside your mapping for /mnt:/data is an Edit button. Click that button and change Access Mode to RW/Slave.