100% cpu and memory useage at idle?

i have 100 percent cpu useage at what seems to me to be idle. everytime i start plex and any other docker even though im only allocating 1 core each... What gives?

This has happened on four different occasions and ive included the Diag dump for each. on the latest, 20200616-0836, i forgot to add my regularly scheduled parity check going on. Also im super green when it comes to unraid, this is my trial period. 

tower-diagnostics-20200611-1914.zip tower-diagnostics-20200612-0042.zip tower-diagnostics-20200616-0836.zip tower-syslog-20200611-2156.zip

Edited by Zackery
MOAR INFO

It looks like you have parity checks setup for every single day at 08:30, or at least the syslog indicates it running consecutive days. On one day it also kicked off at ~ 20:00 or so.

Most users use a strategy of scheduling Parity Checks Once a Month. Then running parity checks before and after any substantial hardware changes or moving of the system.