(SOLVED) Current Pending Sector Raw Value 1

I just finished preclearing two 4TB drives. I checked the pre-clear and noticed no errors. However when I mounted both of the drives and added them as data drives I got a thumbs down on the dashboard for both drives. i checked the attributes of both the drives and one drive has a Current Pending Sector Raw Value of 1 and another has 2. How critical is this? Failure imminent? The drives are about 3 years old.

Any advice is appreciated.

Edited by stepmback

It is kind of the luck of the draw to be honest.  I have one that has 8 and has for a year or so. Never failed though and my check sums are always proper on my data. If it ticks up more I'd start to get nervous I'd say. They are both 3 years so infant mortality shouldn't be a problem though if they've gotten hot or something it could make their life less.

I added them to the array and over the course of the day, when I was copying files to the discs, the sectors cleared out. Now both disc have a zero value. I will keep an eye on them.

Over the course of building out my array I have found two bad drives that Flexraid never identified as going bad. This is probably why I had problems using that software.