System Reboot While Using Mover

I had just changed out the memory on my server and brought it back up. Everything seemed fine so I figured I would start the mover app to move things off my cache drive. I clicked the button then about 1 minute later my server rebooted. It came back up and I stopped the parity check. Then shut it down gracefully, replaced with old ram and brought it back up. It was up for about 10 minutes and everything seemed fine. I checked and the file on my cache drive was still there. I clicked mover again to start the move but this time nothing happens. I still see the file on the cache drive.

I even tried by clicking Move on the Main screen this time instead of under scheduler. Still nothing.

auburn-diagnostics-20200803-1708.zip

I tried what you said and this is what the log shows (below). I went to the array on Disk 8 and see the file, however it is only 218MB, not 26GB like the actual file on the cache drive. What is the best way to fix this?

Aug 4 08:45:20 AUBURN root: mover: started Aug 4 08:45:21 AUBURN move: move: file /mnt/cache/Media/Movies/Rambo Trilogy/Rambo- Last Blood (2019).mkv Aug 4 08:45:21 AUBURN move: move_object: /mnt/cache/Media/Movies/Rambo Trilogy/Rambo- Last Blood (2019).mkv File exists Aug 4 08:45:21 AUBURN root: mover: finished

Edited by stepmback