Yet more error after a brief spell of being off

loady

48 minutes ago, loady said:

if i get disks disabling i can just stop array and do new config and check the box for parity is valid

Note however that the disabled disk had at least one unsuccessful write that caused it to be disabled, and possibly more emulated writes after that. All those writes would be recovered by rebuilding from parity.

22 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

You can but you'll still need to run a correcting check, a few sync errors would be expected.

Thanks for all your help and pointers, it seems to be ok now, i am sure the problem was power distribution which might explain the randomness of the drives being disabled, i think if one to many drives span up on that rail one of the other drives would suffer power shortage effectively causing UNraid to disable

21 hours ago, trurl said:

Note however that the disabled disk had at least one unsuccessful write that caused it to be disabled, and possibly more emulated writes after that. All those writes would be recovered by rebuilding from parity.

Now the problem is resolved should i completely rebuild parity from scratch, im happy with the contents of the disks

19 hours ago, trurl said:

No point now. Did the correcting parity check find any sync errors?

yes it did. Its set to write corrections to parity

Last check completed on Fri 14 Aug 2020 09:58:21 PM BST (two days ago), finding 866 errors.
Duration: 8 hours, 18 minutes, 41 seconds. Average speed: 100.3 MB/sec

Edited by loady