Any sources for Cooler Master 590s?

jjw3579

I know there are a few alternatives to the 590, but I'm one of those people that gets really picky and I'd really like to get my hands on a 590. Has anyone been able to locate them? NewEgg is out and eBay is dry.. Amazon lists one available for 600 something dollars. I don't like it that much..

I had convinced myself that I would accept a Xigmatec utgard as a substitute because it was plain looking like the 590, but those seem to have dried up as well.

Any help tracking one down would be appreciated!

There's a great sale on the Thermaltake V6 going on right now.  Definitely a far cry from the clean looks of the CM 590, but it is still just as functional.  It also sports a HDD dock on the top, which I think is pretty cool (would be great for preclearing drives, off site backups, etc).

Mine just arrived yesterday, so I haven't had time to do any full testing on it yet.  I'm unsure if all 9 5.25" bays can be used along side the HDD dock, or if one has to be sacrificed.  I'll post a full review of the case when I have time to play with it more.

Very nice. I lurked in my garage and didn't find any c-clamps but did find a small type jewel hammer and got them all down. My cage slides right in now. I have another cage on order and I'll need to order one more to fill it up. Once I get it up and running on the new machine it will be just a matter of plugging in a hard drive! No more opening up the case to replace/swap hard drives!!!