[DEPRECATED] dyonr - qbittorrentvpn

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to stop it restarting if it thinks there's no connection? I'm not sure what is causing it, but this has happened twice now. I get: 

2023-02-02 15:44:39.524391 [ERROR] Network is possibly down.
2023-02-02 15:44:40.540314 [INFO] Restarting container.

The wireguard server nor my home connection has gone offline, so ideally I'd like it to just sit there until whatever blip passes. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Benji said:

Is there a way to stop it restarting if it thinks there's no connection? I'm not sure what is causing it, but this has happened twice now. I get: 

2023-02-02 15:44:39.524391 [ERROR] Network is possibly down.
2023-02-02 15:44:40.540314 [INFO] Restarting container.

The wireguard server nor my home connection has gone offline, so ideally I'd like it to just sit there until whatever blip passes. Thanks.

Check the advanced settings when editing the container. There should be an environment variable RESTART_CONTAINER, set this to 'no' 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Dyon said:

Check the advanced settings when editing the container. There should be an environment variable RESTART_CONTAINER, set this to 'no' 

I don't have one, I've triple checked! Is the extra parameters "--restart unless-stopped" anything to do with it?

Edited by Benji
4 minutes ago, Benji said:

I don't have one, I've triple checked! Is the extra parameters "--restart unless-stopped" anything to do with it?

At the bottom there should also be an option to add a new variable, path or port. You can enter a new one for RESTART_CONTAINER. I don't think restart unless-stopped has an impact on this. 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Dyon changed the title to [DEPRECATED] dyonr - qbittorrentvpn