sonarr unassigned drive

HI Everyone,

New to unraid and I must say that it was a breeze to setup.

but I have run into a little snag when it comes to using Sonarr/Radarr

I have my array setup with my media

and I also have a  unassigned drive which is being used as a place for temp downloads and then to have sonarr to move to the array once done.

so far I was able to get sonarr to manage my current media, and have been able to get it to look for and download media.

I'm getting the following error "|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr:"

my paths for my dockers are the following

Sonarr

/config/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr/
/data/mnt/disks/Sonarr/Completed/tv-sonarr/
/media/mnt/user/data/Media/TV Shows/

QB torrent

downloads/mnt/disks/Sonarr/
/config/mnt/user/appdata/qbittorrent

I had also read that the paths need to have been set to RW/Slave, I even did that too.

appreciate any advice on trying to tackle this issue.

Thanks

Actually, the way you have listed these mappings:

19 minutes ago, thefozzybear said:

Sonarr

/config/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr/
/data/mnt/disks/Sonarr/Completed/tv-sonarr/
/media/mnt/user/data/Media/TV Shows/

QB torrent

downloads/mnt/disks/Sonarr/
/config/mnt/user/appdata/qbittorrent

is unclear. You don't specify the absolute path /downloads for qbtorrent, instead you have the relative path downloads. I think you must not have it that way really since the docker run command would error out before even getting qbtorrent started.

The best way to give us a complete and unambiguous idea of how you have a container configured is to post your docker run command as explained at this very first link in the Docker FAQ:

Please do let me know if I have not submitted the correct information

these are the run commands for both the dockers (QBtorrent and sonarr)

sonarr:

Command:root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/disks/Sonarr/':'/data':'rw,slave' -v '/mnt/user/Data/Media/TV Shows/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr/':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr'

cdb47ffdc1eb3f58bb7f3649c90b6ef78a76cf523a88534c7d9439aa5dcb3cc2

qbtorrent:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='qbittorrent' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '6881:6881/tcp' -p '6881:6881/udp' -p '8080:8080/tcp' -v '/mnt/disks/Sonarr/':'/downloads':'rw,slave' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/qbittorrent':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/qbittorrent'

52464aea3959464dc45f6fe3061e9dbc50576f6f3a934d65a747d42db0a62a05

Thanks