New Configuration can't see some shares

Unfortunately, the diagnostics from that old version of Unraid you are using doesn't give us any information about what user shares actually exist. You seem to have over 1000 .cfg files (a record as far as I have seen) in config/shares on the flash drive, many with anonymized names that seem unlikely. I suspect at some point (or possibly different ones at different times) you accidentally created a lot of user shares. Any folder at the top level of cache or array is automatically a user share.

The reason I bring this up is because it can make it difficult to give advice regarding your user shares since it looks like you have so many.

Open up that diagnostics you posted and you will see what I mean.

How many user shares do you actually have?

6 hours ago, trurl said:

Unfortunately, the diagnostics from that old version of Unraid you are using doesn't give us any information about what user shares actually exist. You seem to have over 1000 .cfg files (a record as far as I have seen) in config/shares on the flash drive, many with anonymized names that seem unlikely. I suspect at some point (or possibly different ones at different times) you accidentally created a lot of user shares. Any folder at the top level of cache or array is automatically a user share.

The reason I bring this up is because it can make it difficult to give advice regarding your user shares since it looks like you have so many.

Open up that diagnostics you posted and you will see what I mean.

How many user shares do you actually have?

Do you mean the main directories when i click on "shares" in unraid, if so about 30

when i clicked to make the diagnostic file there was an option to click anonymized names

Edited by theprophe
typo
22 minutes ago, theprophe said:

How does a disk directory get so screwed up, and how do i know when it happens?

It's unusual, but difficult to guess why, could be due to unclean shutdown(s), hardware issue or just a filesystem issue, if it happens again to other disks likely there's some hardware issues, but most likely it was an isolated incident.