[SOLVED] Disk Disabled

Hello everyone- 

I just logged into my server after quite a bit of time of just letting it run (Yay for stability) and I noticed that one of my drives is showing Disabled. I started doing some digging to see if I could figure out what the issue is, but last time I got this deep I ended up losing a ton of data. 352246806_2020-10-0611_51_02-Window.thumb.png.62c0b7a2954158f7f185defd18f1fb91.png

I have attached a copy of the diagnostics would one of you awesome people be willing to take a look and help me out? 

Thanks a bunch

unraid-diagnostics-20201006-1137.zip

1 minute ago, heystek said:

logged into my server after quite a bit of time of just letting it run (Yay for stability) and I noticed

You shouldn't have to login to know you have a problem. Setup Notifications to alert you immediately by email or other agent as soon as a problem is detected. Don't let one unnoticed problem become multiple problems and data loss. 

On mobile now will look at Diagnostics later. 

Thank you for the replies. I did have notifications set up with PushBullet, but I never had any error come across about a disk issue at least that I noticed (I do have notifications turned on for Sonarr/Radarr and may be been lost in a batch). 

My UnRaid server is in a Dell PE R510 with the disk bays in front.  I can try sliding the disk out and back in to see if maybe the connect rattled loose. 

What is the proper way to rebuild?

I truly appreciate all the help!

Edit: I went through PushBullet and on Sep 15 10:41 I did receive and alert "Alert [UNRAID] - Disk 6 in error state [disk dsbl] so it does look like it alerted me and I missed it. *DOH*

Edited by heystek
More info
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Disk Disabled