• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

About Glasti

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Thank you for your reply. I should have given a bit more details It is a custom build machine. - ROG Strix B450-F Gaming board - Ryzen 3700x I have not changed anything hardware wise in the last few months, beside replacing some HDD's in december. There are no VM's running or any devices bound to VFIO. Also, plex is the only container using the GPU. What i did realize, and forogot to mention here. I recently didnt unplug the HDMI cable from the GPU, but unplugged it from the monitor. I have since removed it. The GPU dissapeared once after, but it has been available
  2. Hello, SInce a couple of days my GPU will stop showing in the plugin and with nvidia-smi and i am seeing these errors in the logs. It will come back, and then dissapears again. NVRM: GPU 0000:08:00.0: Failed to copy vbios to system memory. NVRM: GPU 0000:08:00.0: RmInitAdapter failed! (0x30:0xffff:802) NVRM: GPU 0000:08:00.0: rm_init_adapter failed, device minor number 0 It has worked fine since then for about 8 months. I am not able to find to much information about these messages. But sounds like it could be a driver issue. Any hints to where to start troubl
  3. Glasti

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy birthday!
  4. DOH, changing to `/mnt/cache/plex_data/*` worked. I swear i have tried this before and claimed it not working.... But i am wrong..
  5. DOH, changing to `/mnt/cache/plex_data/*` worked. I swear i have tried this before and claimed it not working.... But i am wrong
  6. Running the Hotio Plex Container. Unraid 6.9 RC2 I have a some costum mapping to move some folder outside the appdata folder for more efficient backups. Checked my backups from 6.8.3 before, and there the mapping worked. These are my mappings. /config <---> /mnt/user/appdata/plex /transcode <---> /dev/shm /data <---> /mnt/user/data /config/app/Plex Media Server/Media <---> /mnt/user/plex_data/Media /config/app/Plex Media Server/Cache/Transcode/Sync+ <---> /mnt/user/plex_data/Cache/Transcode/Sync+ /config/app/Ple
  7. Shutting down or restarting from the dashboard works fine. Permissions is something I checked and confirmed after posting here. I changed my usb to a Cruzer recently so I can not disconnect it as easily, by bumping against it when like moving my case a little. Something I have done in the passed accidentally with other usb sticks. I deleted the plugin for now. Don't have the time/feel like troubleshooting right now. When I have time it will be a fun little project to see if it's a docker issue. It's a good point, could very well be.
  8. Rebooting with Dynamix System Buttons starts a parity check for me in 6.9 RC1. Is this normal/known?
  9. Hello! I have been trying to get wireguard to work on my container, Halianelf gave me some tips on how to get it working. But now my container hangs on starting the wireguard client. `2020-12-06 21:06:26,512 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output: [#] ip link add wg0 type wireguard 2020-12-06 21:06:26,513 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output: [#] wg setconf wg0 /dev/fd/63 2020-12-06 21:06:26,520 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output: [#] ip -4 address add dev wg0 2020-12-06 21:06:26,523 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output: [#] ip link set mtu 1420 up dev wg0 2020-12-06
  10. Could someone have a look? Would be appreciated. Here are some logs from this morning
  11. Hello, I am seeing this interesting issue where i get the FCP message saying: Your server has run out of memory. This has started happening after configuring these awesome scripts: The scripts dont seem to be the problem, have checked and confirmed. But the error comes after the 'backup_all_appdata' script ends. Script ends at 04:26 AM, FCP error at 04:40 AM. I normally check the system around 9 AM and then there is no ram issues. All my appdata runs of Unassigned drives: - Main appdata folder is
  12. OK. So when I added the new drives I removed a cache drive. For this I moved all shares from the cache drive with the mover function. I didn't rebuild the docker image. This is what I did last night. Will monitor if it still happens
  13. after adding some drives to my array i have been getting the following when my VM (w10) is running. from what i could find on google it is not anything to worry about. But when the vm is running my unpinned CPU's are on max load.