Everything posted by Masterwishx
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
icon updated in CA
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
I think not, becouse new version was fixed by me for unraid 7.0, I can increase min version for plugin but I need confirmation from users that it's not working on 6.12. The old two versions has seems not working with unraid 7.0. The author of last version seems leaved the project so I took it temporary.
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
It's moderator design to remove plugin from CA, I can only change icon not sure this can help. you can see version what latest updated.
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
The fix I think still not good enough, we need to list all `/mnt/*/sharename` When `cache prefer` or `rebalanced and unnanttend`?
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
Please open github issue for it
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
ohh seems its another issue with long filenames ...😒
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
Maybe @foux can confirm it's working?
-
[Plugin] FolderView
I have about 100 containers...
-
[Plugin] FolderView
I'm using grey
-
[Plugin] FolderView
Wow new icons, thanks for letting know
-
[Plugin] FolderView
Thanks using it long time, it's very cool
-
[Plugin] FolderView
Yep it should be included in Unraid as integrated future as for me long time ago...
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
Are you saying its broked after 2024-08-15 version? You can open issue on github for I can follow it. I will try to check it
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
Yep, thanks for link now I'm confused What was idea to use rsync instead of Unraid binary move... Needs more code checks...
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
I will try to check this shold work
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
Thanks a lot, just wanted to give people fixed plugin at start but will try to make something more if I can. I wish I have more bash experience, but my knowledge is mostly was c++, so I hope sometime someone with more bash knowledge will take to maintain this plugin 😉
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
Yeah I saw old version maybe by @Squid and @hugenbddwas using Unraid move (binary file), but as I said befor I only about 2 weeks ago found that we have another version of this plugin. That using find and rsync, maybe I can add option to use unraid move also but then almost all plugin futures will be disabled I think, so needs to think about it if it good idea at all...
-
[Plugin] FolderView
@VladoPortos Is the new version not uploaded yet to CA apps?
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
This should be /mnt/cache_virt/appdata
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
If it's useless I will remove it...
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
It's maybe issue in code somewhere Becouse rsync -t should save all timea Need to check it, still trying to understand the code, and why something working and other not...
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
Sorry, for mistake
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
Can you enter to this share setting change something and then save, then run mover again
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
I added option for atime, maybe it can help?
-
[Plugin] Mover Tuning
do you using ctime or mtime?