Everything posted by Wolbaz
-
[Support] Linuxserver.io - SWAG - Secure Web Application Gateway (Nginx/PHP/Certbot/Fail2ban)
I was able to solve it temporarily by switching the container network to host. I just changed it back to proxynet to test if it was still an issue and it seems to be working at first glance. I've changed a ton of things since then so I'm not sure what the issue was.
-
[Support] Joshndroid's Docker Repo Support Thread
Just got this installed and setup running well. Thanks for the install guide!
-
[Solved] Missing key file
Shut down, ran chkdsk on the usb stick. It found errors and fixed them. Plugged it back in and now I'm up and running again. Really glad for the my servers usb backup but was conveniently unnecessary this time.
-
[Solved] Missing key file
I've got 23 days of uptime, I've been in and out of the web gui multiple times throughout and suddenly this is going on. My docker apps are still working, but docker service is disabled? My pool shares also seem to be having issues but I can still connect to them? Pool is missing from the main page. It also says VM's disabled but I'm posting this from my VM. Edit: Clicking around I also just got a fatal flash drive error. I assume this is going to be a shutdown; swap out the flash; reboot kind of thing. tower-diagnostics-20210924-1803.zip
-
[Support] Linuxserver.io - SWAG - Secure Web Application Gateway (Nginx/PHP/Certbot/Fail2ban)
Having issues with overseerr. Works great and is fast and snappy with network set to bridge. When I add it to proxynet, however, it is consistently slow, and sometimes hangs up for minutes at a time. This is both using the local IP as well as the external domain. All of my other dockers on proxynet work fine. I brought that up on overseerr discord support and they insist it's a docker problem.
-
[Support] agusalex - Grive2
Step 2 gives me: 404. That’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this server. Not sure if google changed the way they do things.