DivideByZero

Members
  • Content Count

    11
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About DivideByZero

  • Rank
    Newbie
  • Birthday 01/01/1901

Converted

  • Gender
    Undisclosed
  • Location
    Earth...kinda
  • Personal Text
    In an Insane World the Sane Man Must Appear Insane

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I could use another set of eyes on this issue: Integrity check ran last night and created an bad.log export. Listed below is the exact message: BLAKE2 hash key mismatch, is corrupted BLAKE2 hash key mismatch, is corrupted BLAKE2 hash key mismatch, is corrupted No path or file name to reference. I checked the SysLog and the following messages are logged: Jun 10 23:34:47 Tower bunker: error: BLAKE2 hash key mismatch, is corrupted Jun 10 23:50:56 Tower bunker: error: BLAKE2 hash key mismatch, is corrupted Jun 11 03:47:27 Tower bunker: error: BLAKE2 ha
  2. I've been using CloudCommander to clean up some rather large file stores and I have come across an oddity. Whenever I create a new directory, the file permissions are 775. This is a pain in the ass as I have to Chown every new directory. Is there a place to alter new dir permissions in the config?
  3. Issue Resolved. AirVideoHD creates two directories in Appdata by default. The "/mnt/user/appdata/AirVideoHD/" where it places all of the logs and server properties. It also suggests creating a directory "/mnt/user/appdata/airvideohd" for conversion. Though Linux is case-sensitive, I have only experienced problems when relying upon case to determine the distinction between directories...so,I moved the conversion directory to ""/mnt/user/appdata/AirVideoHD/convert/" and deleted "/mnt/user/appdata/airvideohd." Everything appears to work as before.
  4. Hi all, I have been using the AirVideoHD docker for a couple of years (on two different UnRaid Servers) and it suddenly stopped working. I can still see all of the thumbnails, including recently added movies, but when I play them the application displays "loading" and never plays. Listed below is the log from an attempt to watch one of my movies. Please note, that I have been trans coding my videos the same way for several years without any issue. I have uninstalled AirVidHD, cleaned out AppData, reinstalled the docker with no success. I have also done the same thing on the cli
  5. DM, Thanks for taking the time to build a Neo4J Docker. I have been curious about graph databases, and have also determined that Neo is a manageable place to start. Thanks again!
  6. I would disconnect all drives. Hard Boot the box and listen for audio codes (make sure you have a speaker connected to MB). If you still don't get a response, reset the BIOS to factory (Should be able to achieve this by a pin jumper on the MB). If still "No Love," then it's time say goodbye to the MB. The good news is that it is unlikely to be the CPU unless there was a massive power spike or your CPU cooling failed. Sorry my friend, but all machines fail...it's just a matter of when., Good luck.
  7. Marsch, The specs for my prior server were less powerful than you are proposing (primarily the processor): Intel Atom D510 Processor (2 Core, 1.66GHz) 8GB of RAM Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 Motherboard It worked great as a NAS and I was able to run 1-2 dockers (Plex being the largest). However, it simply could NOT handle XFS array encryption or any additional load. Even file transfer for disk balancing was maxing out the processor. So, if you are looking for just a basic little NAS, this config will run fine. If you want to take advantage of the entire
  8. DISCLAIMER: I am a hobbyist, who rarely if ever comments, please keep the flame to a minimum. There is always something to criticize. I built my first UnRAID server around 2010 (UnRAID v4.x) and it has been happily chugging along operating as a basic NAS. Then, it became my PLEX server. And as Dockers and VMs have matured on the platform, my adoption followed along. Then came array encryption..."The straw the broke the camel's back." Needless to say, my little server (based on an ATOM D510 Processor) was at end-of-life...it was time to build a new server; more specifically one