mcrommert

Members
  • Content Count

    26
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About mcrommert

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. i just kept restarting my container until it worked - glad to see i'm not the only one having this issue
  2. So mine says joined and does not error out - but it never shows up in the zerotier interface to approve Anyway to pull the name of this one so i can whitelist it manually in the zerotier interface? EDIT: When i change to bridge it changes to online but still doesn't work Under host it says 200 info xxxxxxxxx 1.6.2 OFFLINE
  3. Well like the last rc - you still can't set the alarm temp for cache (at least) drives
  4. It basically looks on my install like --allow-other is not functioning correctly all of a sudden - i can even do backup/restore backups to google drive no issue - but all my containers have lost their ability to read the files Edit: https://forum.rclone.org/t/issue-with-allow-other-in-beta/18133
  5. Okay here's where it sits - in terminal at /mnt/disks/Google everything is mounted correctly and can be seen - when i go to share the folder to a container in edit it shows all the subfolders just like you would expect In any of the containers or smb share - it sees nothing and has nothing contained in it I have force unmounted the folders and deleted them before remounting using rclone mount - same issue and it doesn't resolve anything EDIT: My sync script for rclone also continues to run with no issues
  6. Sorry i didn't respond - that fixed the issue - i had updated ud but i hadn't yet done a reboot. Thanks for the help
  7. Sooooo....not quite sure what happened but realized today my rclone using google drive wasn't working - it wasn't mounted. Turns out it complaining that here are files in the mount directory - i have been running sync jobs constantly - but i'm not sure why this is happening that its writing to the mount directory. Anyways, any tips for clearing the folder so i can once again mount, as i'm not finding an easy way to delete the files that are there EDIT: I can see the files and folders if in terminal i ls them - they don't exist at all if i try to mount to smb or any container
  8. Here is my diagnostics zipoffensivebias-diagnostics-20200721-0812.zip
  9. I had a major power outage and unfortunately i've overloaded my ups so it didn't shut down the server in time before the ups power ran out. So after the outage i booted back up and of course it was doing a parity check - but also had strange status next to array status i have never seen. After the array check i rebooted again but it is still there. I haven't seen any other issues so I am wondering how to resolve this
  10. Strange - I did a different dvd and it seemed to work will look for another solution
  11. So for ripper i'm getting eject issues - the disc rips - it moves the files to finished - says eject and never does and then just keeps ripping the disc over and over again I see this in the log eject: tried to use `devtmpfs' as device name but it is no block device eject: unable to find or open device for: `/dev/sr0' I have done a reboot to my unraid server - i'm using an external usb dvd drive Edit: here is my devices
  12. Thank you so much for this - got mine working - now just waiting for an assignment