Non-Array NVME Drive for Virtual Machines/Docker

I have an array consisting of 4 14TB WD HDDs (1 Parity) with a 512GB Samsung NVME as cache. This is all setup and working. 

I also have a second 1TB NVME disk that is not part of the array. My intention was to use this for Virtual Machines, for performance reason but I cannot seem to get it setup to do this. Initially, the NVME disk had bitlocker listed as filesystem (I am repurposing my gaming PC) so I had to manually remove this FS by running this command in the Unraid Terminal: wipefs -af /dev/nvme0n1p2

Now, all I want to do is format this disk and mount it but I can't seem to find out how to do this anywhere. I have installed the unassigned devices plugin, which now gives me a mount button beside this drive, but it doesn't do anything when I click on it. Do I need to format the drive first? If so can someone let me know the command to do that as I can't see anywhere to do it in the GUI. 

10 minutes ago, Tried2Fail said:

Now, all I want to do is format this disk and mount it but I can't seem to find out how to do this anywhere. I have installed the unassigned devices plugin, which now gives me a mount button beside this drive, but it doesn't do anything when I click on it. Do I need to format the drive first? If so can someone let me know the command to do that as I can't see anywhere to do it in the GUI.

You need to also install the UD plus plugin and then enable destructive mode under the plugin settings.  You will then be able to format the drive.