Correct Way to Remove Windows10?

Hi All,

What is the correct way to entirely remove a Windows10 VM from my UnRaid OS? I am going to install a Linux Mint VM instead because it requires no product key.  I have looked all over the GUI below and there is no button that says "Remove VM".  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

image.thumb.png.f79e1500d0dcc92f2f06e3f3de02ee33.png

Thank you for your post tjb_altf4.  The problem was I was clicking on the "Windows 10" text hyperlink and not on the Windows logo itself.  Nevertheless, the option which reads, "Remove VM & Disks" has me confused.  Can anybody in the community clarify what disks are the ones meant to be deleted if I use this menu selection?  I do not want to delete any disks from my UnRaid Array, therefore I would like to make sure which disk will be deleted if I select the "Remove VM & Disks" option.   Thank you for your time. 

image.png.2e8b4e79db199109421c2847354389d8.png

Edited by slipstream

Thanks Jonathanm.  I did notice the disk list shown in the screen capture below. However, I was not 100% certain if those were the same disks mentioned in the "Remove VM & Disks" menu command.  Since my goal is to do a 100% removalble of the Windows10 VM, it looks like using the "Remove VM & Disks" command is the correct choice.   Thanks for the help.

image.png.cb9473870767f497f652561728783e00.png