Can i 'export' a docker?

Probably the easiest way would be to use the Appdata Backup plugin to backup your current appdata, and then on the new server copy over the .tar file into the same folder structure as on the original, set up appdata backup (set it up as if you're backing up) and then restore the file.  Also copy over the applicable .xml's from /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user from the one flash to the other.  Install plex via Previous Apps and you should be good to go.

I'm splitting an existing system and moving the plex element to the new system so disks will move across fairly quickly but my plex setup includes a plexpass so rather than have to setup a new plex doscker it would seem quicker to just export the existing docker setup, binhex-plexpass. Possible in a simple way or not?

10 hours ago, Squid said:

copy over the applicable .xml's from /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user from the one flash to the other.

2 hours ago, superloopy1 said:

splitting an existing system

Assuming the mappings are compatible between the 2 systems that approach should work.