Unable to find image X locally

Hi all, 

I've recently upgraded my unraid server and after the initial build everything was up and running. Once I had confirmed this, I followed this video on how to move my unraid dockers/VMs from one cache drive to another (upgraded from a sata SSD to M.2). 

However, on doing this I'm now getting the following error. I attempted to recreate my docker image following the FAQ on this page but that hasn't seemed to help. 

All my containers are now missing and I can't reinstall any of them. The local data appears to still be there and just to confirm, I ran an app data restore but I still can't reinstall any containers without seeing errors like the one below. 

Any help is massively appreciated.

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-minecraftserver' --net='bridge' --privileged=true -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'CREATE_BACKUP_HOURS'='4' -e 'PURGE_BACKUP_DAYS'='14' -e 'ENABLE_WEBUI_CONSOLE'='yes' -e 'ENABLE_WEBUI_AUTH'='yes' -e 'WEBUI_USER'='admin' -e 'WEBUI_PASS'='Architects' -e 'WEBUI_CONSOLE_TITLE'='Minecraft Java' -e 'JAVA_INITIAL_HEAP_SIZE'='1024M' -e 'JAVA_MAX_HEAP_SIZE'='2048M' -e 'JAVA_MAX_THREADS'='2' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '25565:25565/tcp' -p '8222:8222/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-minecraftserver':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-minecraftserver'
Unable to find image 'binhex/arch-minecraftserver:latest' locally
docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on 10.0.1.1:53: read udp 10.0.1.100:58165->10.0.1.1:53: i/o timeout.
See 'docker run --help'.

The command failed.

Edited by broadcastthebadger
  • 9 months later...

Hello,

I'm running into this same issue post recent upgrade from 6.8.3 to 6.9.2. I've had some other issues as well that I've managed to correct, but this one has stumped me. I'm trying to setup Luckbackup between two unraid servers, but I can't seems to install any new Dockers. I keep getting "Unable to find image 'whatever docker' locally". 

I will attach diagnostics. Note that I am using zfs for my dockers and VMs and that's where my dockers currently reside. I have verified that there is space. Should I need to move my dockers to the array (I saw a suggestion to do this somewhere)? Any help please would be graciously appreciated. Thanks!

2022-04-06_10-41-59.png

omegasupreme-diagnostics-20220406-1042.zip

Thanks Squid! I’ll give that a try. Question, is there a graceful way to stop the failed installation of the Docker? It seems to hung up the Docker service as I am unable to access the Docker tab or Docker settings and reboot or shutdown from the Main tab is unresponsive.

Error log shows:

Apr 6 10:18:54 OmegaSupreme nginx: 2022/04/06 10:18:54 [error] 7384#7384: *373865 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading upstream, client: 10.0.0.3, server: , request: "POST /Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/ich777sRepository/ich777-luckyBackup-latest.xml HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "10.0.0.2", referrer: "http://10.0.0.2/Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/ich777sRepository/ich777-luckyBackup-latest.xml"

2 hours ago, Squid said:

Instead of using an image for the dockers, switch (Settings - Docker) to using a folder.  You'll have to install again from Apps, Previous Apps.  2 minute process with no changes to the templates required

@SquidSorry, I had a look at the Docker settings and I don't see anything specific to switching from an image to a folder; and when I attempt to change the Docker vdisk location, it seems to be expecting a directory that has docker.img in it. What am I missing? Do I need to install a plugin?

Also, regarding above post and question, I was unable to find a graceful solution. Ended up hard power cycling the server and am now going through parity checks. Any insights going forward would be appreciated. Thanks!

2022-04-06_13-46-59.png

2 minutes ago, trurl said:

Did you delete docker.img from that page before trying to change the path to a folder?

If you mean to say, did I "Delete vDisk file"; I did. What happened is that after I clicked the delete button, the page refreshed and the field was repopulated with "/mnt/Warp_drive/Docker/docker.img". And if I try to edit that path, it is trying to validate that there is a docker.img as the text is in red.  See attached image.

2022-04-06_14-08-06.png