unable to pull / install docker containers any more

Hey everyone, for the second time in a month I am having issues installing any and all Dockers. I generally only use Plex & Krusader. I started a post 4 weeks ago and tried to resolve the issues with the guidance I received. Nothing seemed to fix the issue. Then one day, it just started working again like nothing ever happened. This week the issue started happening again when it wouldn't update dockers or install new ones. So I did the following again. I stopped docker running, deleted the docker image file. Restarted server. Nothing changed. I changed network cables from my switch direct to my wifi router, no change. I get the same error for every docker container I tried and install. Says can't pull image, attempting to find image locally.

Last week It started pulling the image layers as normal and things were working fine for that one week, but running that way I can never download new dockers if I wish. Please help find me a permanent solution. Unraid has been working flawlessy for a year and now in the past 3 months I am running into container issue after issue. I am about to give up and build a new server with a different OS but regrettably that's not the best solution.  

here is a screen grab and my logs.

Docker Pulls Error.jpg

crowebox-diagnostics-20210714-1516.zip

Okay I believe I did as you suggested. but it still wont download the container layers. I get a different error. See from photos. I am new to networking and Unraid. Perhaps I entered the DNS addresses you gave in the wrong field?

I have my docker image on the array under system/docker, appdata is on array as well. I tried to move the docker image and appdate to an SSD off of array but I still get the same error. When I check the appdata folder after I try to install any docker, it creates a specific folder in the appdata folder but that folder is empty.

I have never touched the network settings before so I have no idea what you mean but pointing to my router. Is there a way to reset all settings without messing up the files already on the array?

I suspect this issue might be related to my incredibly bad internet connection. I was barely able to write this post and upload a couple images it's that terrible. 

Network Settings.jpg

Docker Pulls Error 2.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2021 at 10:51 AM, Nautical28 said:
On 7/15/2021 at 10:51 AM, Nautical28 said:

Okay I believe I did as you suggested. but it still wont download the container layers. I get a different error. See from photos. I am new to networking and Unraid. Perhaps I entered the DNS addresses you gave in the wrong field?

I have my docker image on the array under system/docker, appdata is on array as well. I tried to move the docker image and appdate to an SSD off of array but I still get the same error. When I check the appdata folder after I try to install any docker, it creates a specific folder in the appdata folder but that folder is empty.

I have never touched the network settings before so I have no idea what you mean but pointing to my router. Is there a way to reset all settings without messing up the files already on the array?

I suspect this issue might be related to my incredibly bad internet connection. I was barely able to write this post and upload a couple images it's that terrible. 

Network Settings.jpg

Docker Pulls Error 2.jpg

I meet the same issues, have you solve it? any solution?