[SUPPORT] Uptime Kuma - CorneliousJD Repo

21 minutes ago, gurulee said:

I successfully setup and tested the docker host in UptimeKuma. But when I add monitors for docker name, they all fail with 'Request failed with status code 404' 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Use the IP and port instead.

• Like 1
Just now, gurulee said:

What is the purpose of the Docker setup and docker monitoring type in Uptimekuma then?

I'm not the developer. 

I do suspect there's an incompatibility in the way unraid handles docker and kumas built in method perhaps. 

I haven't personally investigated. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, gurulee said:

What is the purpose of the Docker setup and docker monitoring type in Uptimekuma then?

6 hours ago, CorneliousJD said:

I'm not the developer. 

I do suspect there's an incompatibility in the way unraid handles docker and kumas built in method perhaps. 

I haven't personally investigated. 

Docker monitoring works fine for me.  One thing you do need to do that is not part of the template is add a read only path for /var/run

image.png.7ffcfc2145fb589acfb2f9ce1d37ddbc.png

• Like 1
On 8/29/2024 at 3:36 PM, nerbonne said:

Docker monitoring works fine for me.  One thing you do need to do that is not part of the template is add a read only path for /var/run

image.png.7ffcfc2145fb589acfb2f9ce1d37ddbc.png

So I already had that in my docker template. What resolved it for me was to use the docker container ID in the monitor instead of the docker name.

Edited by gurulee
47 minutes ago, gurulee said:

So I already had that in my docker template. What resolved it for me was to use the docker container ID in the monitor instead of the docker name.

Not sure what name you are trying, but if you use the name of the container as retrieved by this command, it will work:

docker ps --format ‘{{.Names}}’

• Like 1
3 hours ago, nerbonne said:

Not sure what name you are trying, but if you use the name of the container as retrieved by this command, it will work:

Turns out using the container ID is no good since it changes when you update the docker. 

I tried using the name of the docker as it shows on my dockers page in the webui. 

3 hours ago, nerbonne said:

Thanks! The docker names must be lower case and match the results of the cmd you provided. 👍

• Upvote 1