[Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers

@AK90 There should be just an update button in your list of docker containers.  Unless you have pinned the version of the container.

The value in repository should be `goobaroo/atm9sky` which implies `latest` tag will be pulled.  If you use a : after the name of the image you can specify a version.  Like `goobaroo/atm9sky:latest` or `goobaroo/atm9sky:1.0.2` etc.  These versions are listed on the docker hub page for the particular container.  https://hub.docker.com/r/goobaroo/atm9sky

What version of the server files is in your /mnt/user/appdata/atm9sky directory?

Help Launching ATM9 - the Logs from the docker launch reads as shown below - and I cannot connect to the server (as the logs seem to indicate) any help?

Exception in thread "main" java.io.UncheckedIOException: java.io.IOException: Invalid paths argument, contained no existing paths: [libraries/net/minecraft/server/1.20.1-20230612.114412/server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-extra.jar]
        at cpw.mods.securejarhandler/cpw.mods.jarhandling.impl.Jar.<init>(Jar.java:82)
        at cpw.mods.securejarhandler/cpw.mods.jarhandling.SecureJar.from(SecureJar.java:70)
        at cpw.mods.securejarhandler/cpw.mods.jarhandling.SecureJar.from(SecureJar.java:62)
        at cpw.mods.securejarhandler/cpw.mods.jarhandling.SecureJar.from(SecureJar.java:54)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonServerLaunchHandler.getMinecraftPaths(CommonServerLaunchHandler.java:35)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator.scanMods(MinecraftLocator.java:36)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModDiscoverer.discoverMods(ModDiscoverer.java:75)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader.beginModScan(FMLLoader.java:164)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider.beginScanning(FMLServiceProvider.java:86)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator.runScan(TransformationServiceDecorator.java:112)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.lambda$runScanningTransformationServices$8(TransformationServicesHandler.java:100)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:197)
        at java.base/java.util.HashMap$ValueSpliterator.forEachRemaining(HashMap.java:1779)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:575)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluateToArrayNode(AbstractPipeline.java:260)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(ReferencePipeline.java:616)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(ReferencePipeline.java:622)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toList(ReferencePipeline.java:627)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.runScanningTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:102)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.initializeTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:55)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:88)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23)
        at [email protected]/cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid paths argument, contained no existing paths: [libraries/net/minecraft/server/1.20.1-20230612.114412/server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-extra.jar]
        ... 27 more
2024-06-22 11:43:19,385 main WARN Advanced terminal features are not available in this environment
[11:43:19] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 47.2.20, --fml.mcVersion, 1.20.1, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20230612.114412]
[11:43:19] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30 starting: java version 17.0.2 by Oracle Corporation; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.79-Unraid
[11:43:26] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ImmediateWindowHandler/]: ImmediateWindowProvider not loading because launch target is forgeserver
[11:43:26] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/data/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2364!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER
2024-06-22 11:46:45,010 main WARN Advanced terminal features are not available in this environment
[11:46:45] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 47.2.20, --fml.mcVersion, 1.20.1, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20230612.114412]
[11:46:45] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30 starting: java version 17.0.2 by Oracle Corporation; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.79-Unraid
[11:46:51] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ImmediateWindowHandler/]: ImmediateWindowProvider not loading because launch target is forgeserver
[11:46:51] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/data/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2364!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER

On 6/21/2024 at 6:23 PM, Goobaroo said:

@AK90 There should be just an update button in your list of docker containers.  Unless you have pinned the version of the container.

The value in repository should be `goobaroo/atm9sky` which implies `latest` tag will be pulled.  If you use a : after the name of the image you can specify a version.  Like `goobaroo/atm9sky:latest` or `goobaroo/atm9sky:1.0.2` etc.  These versions are listed on the docker hub page for the particular container.  https://hub.docker.com/r/goobaroo/atm9sky

What version of the server files is in your /mnt/user/appdata/atm9sky directory?

I just reinstalled the Docker container and now it says "goobaroo/atm9sky:latest" in the Repository. It didnt have the ":latest" part before. Now its running on the correct version :D

Is there something wrong with the Create-Re-Flavored docker. Fresh install will not launch for more than 2 minutes. My son is just learning about Dockers and UNRaid and we've actually tried for 4 hours to see if it our end and all the other Minecraft dockers are working. 

Is there a way to add our own mods on top of the existing ones in the docker? Id like to add chunk pregenerator to the RLCraft Docker but just adding the jar file to the mods folder as youd load a typical mod seem to crash the server on startup.

On 6/29/2024 at 10:55 PM, bulgywalnut said:

Is there a way to add our own mods on top of the existing ones in the docker? Id like to add chunk pregenerator to the RLCraft Docker but just adding the jar file to the mods folder as youd load a typical mod seem to crash the server on startup.

You should be able to add it to the mods folder, though it may have dependencies that you're missing.  Keep in mind on upgrade, the mod folder is wiped clean and replaced by the one in the server install provided by the modpack owner.

• Like 1
On 6/27/2024 at 12:24 AM, ReVRiN said:

Still no go. I tried on a fresh box in my office with 6 grown ass IT staff and nothing works when loading Create-Re-Flavored. I'll capture the logs and upload them.

@ReVRiN I took a look.  It appears it needs a config change to load.  There was an error message indicating such.

If you edit the config/ferritecore-mixin.toml file and update populateNeighborTable = true the server starts.  Problem with the server modpack itself.  I can't validate right now, because Xbox Live is down, but your server should start.

On 6/29/2024 at 12:39 AM, xQuicScopex said:

how do you attach to the server console in your containers after you have them up and running?

You can't.  But you can give yourself Operator privileges by adding your username to the container config under OPS.  Any server commands can be run in game.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, inactive-rower2548 said:

Just updated ATM9 To the Sky and it fails to launch the server. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and same error. Anyone else experience this? I don't see any datapacks at all, not sure why they're failing to load.

image.thumb.png.3a63f91ada94ad8a7d297087878cd77c.png

@inactive-rower2548 Thanks for reporting.  Should be fixed if you turn on advanced mode in the docker view and click the force update, it will pull the fixed 1.0.8 version of the container and resolve the issue.

You'll also need to delete the server-1.0.8.zip file in /mnt/user/appdata/atm9sky for the re-install fix to work.

image.png.ec8f6aeadcebfb2b8358ee5a218658bf.png

Exception in thread "main" cpw.mods.niofs.union.UnionFileSystem$UncheckedIOException: java.util.zip.ZipException: zip END header not found
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: zip END header not found
        at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.findEND(ZipFileSystem.java:1320)
        at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.initCEN(ZipFileSystem.java:1534)
        at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.<init>(ZipFileSystem.java:179)
        at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.getZipFileSystem(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:125)
        at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.newFileSystem(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:120)
        at java.base/java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(FileSystems.java:528)
        at java.base/java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(FileSystems.java:475)
        at cpw.mods.securejarhandler/cpw.mods.niofs.union.UnionFileSystem.openFileSystem(UnionFileSystem.java:136)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:197)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:179)
        at java.base/java.util.AbstractList$RandomAccessSpliterator.forEachRemaining(AbstractList.java:720)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:921)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:682)
        at cpw.mods.securejarhandler/cpw.mods.niofs.union.UnionFileSystem.<init>(UnionFileSystem.java:131)
        at cpw.mods.securejarhandler/cpw.mods.niofs.union.UnionFileSystemProvider.newFileSystemInternal(UnionFileSystemProvider.java:115)
        at cpw.mods.securejarhandler/cpw.mods.niofs.union.UnionFileSystemProvider.newFileSystem(UnionFileSystemProvider.java:105)
        at cpw.mods.securejarhandler/cpw.mods.jarhandling.impl.Jar.<init>(Jar.java:84)
        at cpw.mods.securejarhandler/cpw.mods.jarhandling.SecureJar.from(SecureJar.java:70)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModJarMetadata.buildFile(ModJarMetadata.java:41)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator.scanMods(MinecraftLocator.java:37)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModDiscoverer.discoverMods(ModDiscoverer.java:75)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader.beginModScan(FMLLoader.java:164)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider.beginScanning(FMLServiceProvider.java:86)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator.runScan(TransformationServiceDecorator.java:112)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.lambda$runScanningTransformationServices$8(TransformationServicesHandler.java:100)
        at java.base/java.util.HashMap$ValueSpliterator.forEachRemaining(HashMap.java:1779)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:575)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluateToArrayNode(AbstractPipeline.java:260)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(ReferencePipeline.java:616)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(ReferencePipeline.java:622)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toList(ReferencePipeline.java:627)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.runScanningTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:102)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.initializeTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:55)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:88)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23)
        at [email protected]/cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141)
2024-07-14 14:19:55,866 main WARN Advanced terminal features are not available in this environment
[14:19:55] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 47.2.20, --fml.mcVersion, 1.20.1, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20230612.114412]
[14:19:55] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30 starting: java version 17.0.2 by Oracle Corporation; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.79-Unraid
[14:20:00] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ImmediateWindowHandler/]: ImmediateWindowProvider not loading because launch target is forgeserver
[14:20:00] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/data/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2365!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER

The ATM9 docker is stopping immediately upon starting for me. This is the only thing in logs. Anyone know of a fix?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I am at a loss here. I have tried running all of these modded servers for my kids but I cant for the life of me to get it to work. A few points, the only thing I have changed is I run it in host instead of bridge (If its in bridge it wont connect and download the packages for some reason even though I run several dockers in bridge) and I change the EULA value to true. Everything else is left the same so I dont create problems but they still cant connect. Here is a snippet of the end of my code after it loaded for a while below. What am I doing wrong?

[16:45:07] [Server thread/INFO] [immersiveengineering/]: Couldn't fully analyze 1 tertium_sickle, missing knowledge for {1 prudentium_sickle=1.0}
[16:45:07] [Server thread/INFO] [immersiveengineering/]: Couldn't fully analyze 1 supremium_axe, missing knowledge for {1 imperium_axe=1.0}
[16:45:07] [Server thread/INFO] [immersiveengineering/]: Couldn't fully analyze 1 supremium_sickle, missing knowledge for {1 imperium_sickle=1.0}
[16:45:07] [Server thread/INFO] [immersiveengineering/]: Couldn't fully analyze 1 imperium_chestplate, missing knowledge for {1 tertium_chestplate=1.0}
[16:45:07] [Server thread/INFO] [immersiveengineering/]: Couldn't fully analyze 1 supremium_pickaxe, missing knowledge for {1 imperium_pickaxe=1.0}
[16:45:07] [Server thread/INFO] [immersiveengineering/]: Couldn't fully analyze 1 inferium_axe, missing knowledge for {1 diamond_axe=1.0}
[16:45:07] [Server thread/INFO] [immersiveengineering/]: Couldn't fully analyze 1 supremium_boots, missing knowledge for {1 imperium_boots=1.0}
[16:45:07] [Server thread/INFO] [immersiveengineering/]: Couldn't fully analyze 1 imperium_sword, missing knowledge for {1 tertium_sword=1.0}
[16:45:07] [Server thread/INFO] [immersiveengineering/]: Finished recipe profiler for Arc Recycling, took 364 milliseconds
[16:45:07] [Server thread/WARN] [ModernFix/]: Dedicated server took 157.586 seconds to load

14 hours ago, Goobaroo said:

@Aildaan That last log line seems like the server started just fine.  

Are the kids machines running the same mod pack but client build?  By default the container should be running on your Unraid server IP on port 25565. 

Too be honest I don't know if they have the same mod packs. I should look into that, but shouldn't they atleast be able to connect in some fashion? I assumed they would download the mod pack from the server but I guess not.

9 hours ago, Aildaan said:

Too be honest I don't know if they have the same mod packs. I should look into that, but shouldn't they atleast be able to connect in some fashion? I assumed they would download the mod pack from the server but I guess not.

Minecraft download from server limit itself to UUID of characters data and texture packs mostly

13 hours ago, Aildaan said:

That's generally not how it works - they need to be running the modpack client side. Which one are you trying to run? Most run through a launcher nowadays.